top of page
TERMS & CONDITIONS 2022/2023
1. Bookings: Bookings are accepted on the condition that guests have their own comprehensive travel insurance cover.
2. Booking Confirmation: Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a 25% non-refundable deposit of the reservation cost.
3. Payment Terms: The booking balance is payable in 45 days prior to date of arrival. If the final payment is not received by this point, then Ololo Safari Lodge is entitled to release the rooms.
4. To place a provisional booking: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your booking will be held provisionally for 14 days. The expiry date of the booking will be noted on the reservation summary that you are sent. You are required to confirm the booking prior to the expiry date otherwise it will automatically expire. If you require more time confirm your booking the expiry date may be extended once (on request).
5. To confirm a booking: A booking shall only be confirmed upon receipt of a booking voucher. Please ensure that the booking voucher contains the following information: a. Type of room you would like to book b. Date, time & method of guest%u2019s arrival & departure c. Number of people and rooming arrangements d. Names of all guests in the booking and ages of children e. Any dietary requirements or other special requests.
6. Last minute bookings direct: Last minute non-resident bookings made direct to the lodge, are to be paid in full one day prior to arrival.
7.In the event of cancellation: Cancellation must be made in writing and receipt of the cancellation must be also confirmed in writing by Ololo Safari Lodge & Farm in order to be valid. Terms are as follows: Between 120 & 45 days, 25% of the total cost is charged (the initial deposit) Between 45 & 30 days, 50% of the value is forfeited. c. Less than 30 days and No Show, 100% is forfeited. More than 120 days prior to the reservation in particular cases, where there is a genuine and serious reason for cancellation presented to Ololo Safari Lodge, the possibility of postponing the booking dates for up to a year will be the first consideration. In extreme cases, at the discretion of Ololo Safari Lodge, the deposit may be returned net of bank charges.
8. Guest Registration: Guests are required to complete a registration card upon check-in.
9. Late Departures: A charge may apply for meals for guests with a late departure.
10. Rates: We reserve the right to review published rates in the event of currency exchange rate fluctuations increases in national park fees, in costs or taxes that are beyond our control.
11. Guest excursions not by Ololo: All tour operators are required to pick up & return guests through to Ololo if this is their own organized excursion. Ololo does no longer transport guests to & from the NNP Main Gate, unless at a fee charged by Ololo Safari Lodge & Farm.
bottom of page